Wednesday, March 25, 2009


Have you seen the greatest revenge movie ever made? Several names are coming into your mind. You would have asked me, I would have done the same...but now if you asked me this question I will be hard as rock and firm as a saint in one name. The movie I am talking about is a hidden gem. Its name is "Old Boy".

Why I am calling it as the greatest revenge movie? Before I buzz you about the plot, I just want to say, all the credits of this movie goes to the storyline. The story of it is so intriguing that you will be glued to the screen from the very first shot..right after the opening credits.....During the entire movie, your mind will be searching for so many things that you cannot wait to see the end...you will be burnt by the question "what next?" and trust me you will never have the right guess.

The plot starts with a simple incident. A drunk man was kidnapped on his daughter's birthday and imprisoned for 15 years and then released.........that's it...
the rest is for to find out......this Korean movie dealt with some of the darkest chapters of human being......chapters that never come out.......it is an unimaginably shocking movie....I was a mess for a while after enjoying it......masterpiece....

No comments:

Post a Comment